1 We help clients re-build their real estate marketing strategies and systems to get better results today. Our niche is in the planned community development / building industry effectively bringing places to life and building the next market leaders.
HM-2 advises from the tech side of research, data & revenue optimization through the emotional side of branding and into experience – be it in social media or in real life. If you are a community developer, land owner, asset manager, home builder or a professional firm related to the development industry and need some support, let’s talk.
2All projects are personally directed by Holly McKie and project teams may include unexpected collaborators. This brings fresh insights and talent from outside the industry to projects.
The result is HM-2 finds the right answers for clients- without the overhead. Collaborators have been as diverse as a creative director from automotive to a social media strategist from Tech to a dyed-in-the-wool real estate research veteran.
about Holly McKie, principal & founder
3 Holly McKie is a marketing strategist, an avid student & the founder of HM-2. She has over 18 years of marketing development and organizational design experience in diverse industries, with over a decade leading marketing and research for nationally respected community developers (public and private).
Prior to HM-2
4Prior to HM-2, Holly was the Director of Marketing at Rancho Mission Viejo where she completed the sell-through of residential in Ladera Ranch, CA and developed brand /strategic planning for the upcoming Ranch Plan in Orange County, CA. As Vice President Marketing at Lennar Communities, Holly led marketing and advocacy support for eight master planned communities in Southern California as well as market research for acquisition, land optimization and planning. She also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of California Santa Barbara. More? LinkedIn
The following select projects are completed [unless otherwise noted] and demonstrate the scope of Holly McKie’s direct experience in design for large-scale, mixed use communities, marketing strategy, and research/revenue analysis, with HM-2 and previously when with Lennar and Rancho Mission Viejo.
- Confidential Client: 8,000+ Home Mixed-Use Community in California – Provided research report quantifying the value of amenities for multiple development scenarios. [in pre-entitlement]
- Kamehameha Schools: 12,000 Home Mixed-Use Community in Hawaii- Revenue Scenario Analyses and Plan Optimizations for feasibility and entitlement evaluation as part of a team. Work included refinement of positioning, amenity mix, demand analysis, product mix, affordability strategy and other factors that influence value. [traffic study verified team recommendation & in pre-entitlement.]
- Ladera Ranch: 8,000 Home Community in Orange County, CA – Marketing (final village marketing).
- Ranch Plan: 14,000 Home Mixed-Use Community in Orange County, CA – Brand Development; Planning Team; Age-Qualified Research. [This project is starting construction]
- Rosena Ranch: 2,100 Home Community in Fontana, CA – Research/Revenue Analysis; Planning Team; Brand Identity/Initial Marketing.
- Escena Palm Springs: 1,100 Home Golf Community in Palm Springs, CA – Research/Revenue Analysis; Planning Team; Brand Identity/Initial Marketing.
- Greer Ranch: 698 Home Community in Murrieta, CA – Marketing; Research/Revenue Analysis.
- Bressi Ranch: 575 Home Mixed-Use Community in Carlsbad, CA – Research/Revenue Analysis; Entitlement Advocacy Team; Planning Team.
- Harveston: 1,698 Home Community in Temecula, CA – Marketing; Research/Revenue Analysis; Entitlement Advocacy Team; Planning Team
- Coto de Caza: 4,000 Home Community in Orange County, CA – Marketing (final village marketing).